Writers of any skill level need a good editor to serve as a second pair of eyes, to catch errors (trust me: there are always errors), to suggest improvements in content and organization, and to ensure consistency and conformity to a publisher’s style guide.
- Ian Turner (BA, MA, MDiv) is a professional freelance editor with a background in education, rhetoric, pedagogy, theology, and biblical studies. He is a PhD student at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (Grand Rapids).
Writing and Editing Services
- Editing and proofreading book manuscripts for publication by Reformation Heritage Books, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Crossway, and other publishers
- Editing magazines, periodicals, and academic journals, from single articles to entire volumes
- Editing projects involving French, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic text
- Dissertation and thesis proofreading and editing
- Helping authors find their voice and overcome obstacles at any stage in the writing process through coaching and developmental editing