Writers of any skill level need a good editor to serve as a second pair of eyes, to catch errors (trust me: there are always errors), to suggest improvements in content and organization, and to ensure consistency and conformity to a publisher’s style guide.
Authors and publishers may request a project estimate below. Students may check out our student editing services.
- Ian Turner maintains a team of editors devoted to helping students and scholars of theology and biblical studies (as well as the social sciences and humanities) thrive as writers.
- Ian (BA, MA, MDiv) is a professional freelance editor with a background in education, rhetoric, literature, linguistics, theology, and biblical studies. He has over fifteen years’ experience working with authors, publishers, and students. He is currently a PhD student at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (Grand Rapids).
Writing and Editing Services
- Editing and proofreading book manuscripts for publication by Reformation Heritage Books, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Crossway, and other publishers
- Editing magazines, periodicals, and academic journals, from single articles to entire volumes
- Editing projects involving French, German, Latin, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic text
- Dissertation and thesis proofreading and editing
- Helping authors find their voice and overcome obstacles at any stage in the writing process through coaching and developmental editing